Our Letting Service includes but not limited to:
- Visiting you at your property and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property for the purpose of establishing its condition.
- Market/advertise the property.
- Sourcing suitable tenants whilst your property will be advertised, we also have excellent contacts with various relocation agencies and other established personnel departments.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and vetting prospective tenants which include verification of references.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting and holding as stakeholders a deposit (bond) from the tenant.
- Acceptance of advance rent received from the tenant on behalf of the client.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property, agreeing the inventory and signing same.
- Obtain meter reads such as but not limited to gas/electricity/water/utility and supervise the transfer of those utilities into the tenant’s name.
- Inform the tenant of waste disposal arrangements.
- Inform the tenant of the arrangements for services such as broadband, telephone, television etc.
- Inform the tenant of the procedures relating to repairs and maintenance at the property.
- Provide the tenant details of the arrangements regarding payment of rent along with a standing order to be completed and signing of same.
- Provide the tenant with a copy of the “House Rules” (when the property is part of a multi-unit development)
- Register the tenancy with the Residential Tenancies Board on your behalf.
Property Management Services
Our Property Management Service includes but not limited to:
- Monitoring and collection of rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
- We can if required pay regular outgoings for you from rental payments such as Service Charges, Insurance etc.
- Carry out routine inspections of the property periodically, report our findings along with our recommendations to you.
- Arranging any necessary/emergency repairs or maintenance required for your property. In the event where larger works may be required, we will consult with you in advance and works will only commence on receipt of your authorisation.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Act as a main point of contact for all tenant related queries.
- Issuing rent renewals and notices where applicable in line with current legislation. Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Services provided at the end of a tenancy includes but not limited to:
- Arrange an appointment with the tenant to carry out a final inspection of the property
- Obtain final meter reads where applicable and transfer back into our clients’ name.
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property
- Verify inventory contents of the property
- Retrieve keys, fobs and car-park remote fobs where applicable from the tenant
- Provide the client with a final inspection report noting any repairs/maintenance works that may be required.
- Should there be any deductions made to the tenants’ deposit to cover any breaches of the tenancy, we will calculate the amount and advise our client of same.
- Arrange the return of the tenants’ deposit.